1. Content and nature of the Terms and Conditions of Sale: These Terms and Conditions of Sale regulate the supply and sale of the Products through the Seller’s website.
The Terms and Conditions of Sale are an integral and substantial part of each purchase agreement negotiated online through the Seller’s website.
The Terms and Conditions of Sale are binding on the Seller and the Purchaser.
The electronic placing of the order implies full knowledge and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Sale and their full acceptance.
In case of non-acceptance of our Terms and Conditions of Sale, the Customer must refrain from placing the order.
2. Seller: Michele e Giovanni Bertini s.n.c., P. IVA 00432470482, enrolled with the Companies’ Register of Florence, at No. 00432470482, with its registered office at Via della Balduccia n.30/32, San Mauro (FI), tel.0558739076, e-mail email@example.com, e-mail pec firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Customer: a person, act in their capacity as a consumer, defined as natural person who, with regard to the purchase of Products, acts for purposes unrelated to any business, commercial, professional or craft activities that they may conduct. In the absence of these requirements, the Seller reserves the right to refusal or cancellation of the purchase orders.
4. Product: Products are made, sold and identified by Seller’s trademarks. All Products are handmade.
The handmade realization of the single products involves the possibility that there are minimal differences between one product and another of the same model. Each product is described, in its essential characteristics, in the product sheets. The images and colors of the Products may undergo changes due to the effect of the Internet browser and the monitor used.
5. purchase order and conclusion of the purchase agreement: The purchase agreement is finalized when the order, correctly filled, is received electronically by the Seller and the Customer receives the order confirmation from the Seller containing a summary of the general and particular conditions applicable to the agreement, information relating to the essential characteristics of the Product and a detailed indication of the price, means of payment, withdrawal, delivery costs and applicable taxes.
Sending the order implies the Customer’s obligation to pay the price of the Product
Seller may refuse orders, by email, in case of incompleteness or incorrect compilation, unavailability of the products, invalidity of the transaction by credit card, orders from Customers with which disputes have arisen previously, including relating to the payment of an order.
Products shall remain the property of the Seller until payment is performed by the Customer. If the price is not paid or if the successful outcome of the payment is not confirmed, the sale of Product agreement shall be considered legally terminated in accordance and for the purposes of Article 1456 of the Italian Civil Code. The Costumer shall be informed by e-mail of the agreement termination and of the subsequent cancellation of the order.
Seller will deliver the Products only after receiving the confirmation of the successful payment by the Costumer.
6. Price: The price is indicated for each product, and is inclusive of Value Added Tax – VAT.
The price does not include shipping and handling. These additional costs will be calculated before the order confirmation.
The delivery expense for the Products and any other possible cost, will be paid by the Purchaser. The amount of the expenses shall be expressly and separately indicated (in Euros and inclusive of VAT) before the Purchaser proceeds with the placement of the order, as well as in the e-mail confirming the order.
The Price does not include any custom duties, import taxes, customs brokerage fees, if applicable based on the destination of the order, the payment of which remains the responsibility of the Customer.
Product prices may be subject to change.
7. Payment Methods for Purchases Made through the Website: The payment of the Products purchased on the Website can be made by wire transfer to the following bank INTESA SANPAOLO SPA, IBAN code: IT55H0306938112100000000649, or by PayPal, which accepts payments by PayPal account or by credit cards such as: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Postepay, Prepaid Card.
PayPal is a safe and secure payment system. the data inserted on the PayPal website will be processed directly by PayPal and will not be sent to or shared with Seller, who is not authorized to ask or accept the card data at any time.
8. Product delivery: Product is delivered by courier from 2 days to a maximum of 30 days from the completion of the purchase agreement. If the article is not available it will be manufactured. The delivery of the Product is entrusted to the courier BRT or UPS or DHL who will deliver it from 2 days time to a maximum of 30 days, from the completion date of the purchase contract.
The Seller declines all responsibility for any delays in delivery not attributable to it.
In the event of non-delivery of the Product due to facts attributable to the Customer, the latter will still be responsible for the shipping costs.
Before signing the shipment acceptance form, the Customer must check the condition of the package, refusing the delivery or accepting it with reserve in case of evident tampering with the same.
9. Right to withdraw and refund: The Costumer has the right to withdraw from the sale of the Product agreement without stating the reason and without incurring in additional costs and expenses within fourteen calendar days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days.
For this purpose, the Costumer may use the standard withdrawal form available prior to the conclusion of the agreement on the website, and attached to email@example.com e-mail,
receiving a confirmation email, or submit any other express statement in which they explicitly state their decision to withdraw from the agreement specifying the Product/s for which said right is being exercised, the date of the order, and Customer’s name and address.
The Seller will promptly confirm receipt of the withdrawal notice.
Once this right is exercised, the Costumer must arrange for the Products to be returned to the Seller without delay, and in any case before 14 calendar days as of the date the Customer has informed The Seller of his decision to withdraw from the agreement.
The Costumer shall return the Product, in its original packaging, together with a copy of the purchase invoice, suitably protected and wrapped to preserve the conditions of the Product.
The user may then contact the courier, whose contact address and numbers are indicated in the Standard Withdrawal Instructions, in order to arrange the date and place for collecting the parcel. In this case, the user will not pay the cost for returning the Product, which will be incurred by MICHELE E GIOVANNI BERTINI SNC expense and will not be liable for the risks of loss or damage to the Product during shipping (“Prepaid Return”).
The withdrawal will be confirmed only if the returned Product is intact, in the same condition in which it was sent, without handling, without alterations, signs of use and without removing labels, complete with any accessories, labels and leaflets.
Once the returned Product has been received, the Seller will check the conditions of the Product and, in the event of withdrawal exercised in accordance with the conditions and terms agreed, the Seller will proceed to refund the sum already collected for the purchase of the Product.
If the returned Product does not comply with the required return conditions, the Seller may not accept the return that will be made available to the Customer for his collection at the expense of the latter. The refund will be made, through the same payment method used by the Customer to purchase the Product, within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of the communication of withdrawal. In any case, the Seller can withhold the refund until the Product has been returned or until the Customer has shown that he has sent the Product back, whichever occurs first.
The Seller will refund the value of the returned Product, net of any costs of import and customs clearance.
The cost for returning the Product is free in the event this will take place in the manner expressly indicated by the Seller.
The costs of returning a Product will solely be the Customer’s responsibility in the event that he/she decides to use a return method other than the one indicated by the Seller.
10. Responsibility: The Customer is obliged to provide real and correct data.
The Seller is not responsible for any consequence deriving from the communication of erroneous data by the Customer.
The Seller is not liable for prejudicial consequences (delays, damages, costs, etc.) attributable due to force majeure which prevented, in whole or in part, from executing the agreement within the agreed times, nor of any fraudulent and illegal use that the means of payment used by the Customer can be made by third parties, given that this phase takes place via a secure connection, not managed by the Seller.
11. Legal Warranty: All the Products sold on the website are covered by the Legal Guarantee of Conformity as provided by Articles 128-135 of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005
12. Applicable Law and jurisdiction of the Court: Any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation and violation of purchase contracts is subject to Italian law and is devolved to the jurisdiction of the Court of residence of the Customer, if resident in the territory of the State; the Court of Florence has jurisdiction over the various disputes.
13. Amendments and new conditions:Th e Terms and Conditions of Sale may be amended at any time.
The applicable Terms and Conditions of Sale are those in force at the date on which a purchase order is placed, instead of new law except for the arrival of binding laws with retroactive effect.